Saturday, September 18, 2010

Craft show season is here!!!!!

I have really surprised myself about doing craft shows.  I'm not a very outgoing person, find it hard to talk to people, but I love doing shows.  It seems I'm an entirely different person.  I'll be very busy the next 4 weeks since I have 2 weekend shows back to back, then skip a week & then my last show.  I hate missing church so much, but shows are only held on weekends.  I'll be in Crossville, TN Sept. 25-26 at the Homestead Towers Apple Festival, in Cleveland, TN for the Nillie Bipper show and at Ketner's Mill in Whitwell, TN on Oct 16 & 17.

I took some quick pictures of new pieces that I'll have at the shows.  I know they are poor quality & the true beauty of the stones doesn't come through because I didn't set up my lights or anything, but I just wanted to show off a few of them.

With being at the hospital & all, I've had to stay up til 2 AM a lot of nights working on jewelry because it's too late to get my booth fees back.  Now I've got to get busy & put clasps on. (I always make a lot of pieces, then go back & finish them later.)   Wish me luck for successful shows because financially I really need it right now.


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Your pieces are gorgeous!

Search This Blog