Saturday, September 4, 2010

Now it's time for jewelry!

I love the Fall season because I get to do craft shows.  I only do fairly local shows right now since I'm still working full time, but I hope to retire in February & do more.

I am doing three shows this year:
Nillie Bipper, Cleveland, TN, October 2-3, 2010
Homestead Towers Apple Festival, Crossville, TN, September 25-26, 2010
Ketner's Mill, Whitwell, TN October 16-17, 2010

I have made a lot of new pieces for the shows, but have only photographed a few of them so far & have not yet added them to my website because I'm in designer mode.  After the shows are over I'll start working on my website again. Here are a few pieces I have pictures of.  I can't wait to show you how the Fire Agate worked up! Fantastic.

No comments:

Search This Blog